Wednesday 12 August 2015

Holy Grail Product!

Hi! I know I haven't blogged for a very long time, but I'm back! With my Holy Grail shower product! It's the Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub! 

Oh. My. Gosh. I cannot explain how amazing this smells. It's phenomenal. Soap and Glory have aptly titled this scrub, as it smells exactly like an incredible buffet breakfast! There's coffee, maple syrup, oats...every scent you would expect at a brekky for a sweet tooth. It's a sweet, but still very refreshing and crisp scent. I seriously can't tell you how delicious it smells!
It doesn't just smell great, because it's an exfoliating scrub it leaves my skin feeling super smooth. 
I seriously am obsessed with it and it's only $14 from Mecca Maxima in Australia. Which is super cheap for such a big tub of amazing product! 
I'm obsessed! 
x
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment