Saturday 27 September 2014

My [Not So] New Obsession








I have an obsession with sunglasses. I have far too many, so I don't know exactly why I bought this pair to be honest. My favourite pair was scratched on the lenses so much so that I found it difficult to see out of them (I still have them, by the way). However, I have so many additional pairs that I really didn't need to buy another one...but I did.

To be fair, they weren't expensive. They were only $10 (from Cosmetics Plus if you're looking). I love the gold-plated bits and the shape is a little more adventurous than some of my other pairs. 

This has become my new favourite pair. They're multi-seasonal, so I can wear them all year round and they do there job of blocking sun rays superbly.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Laurenna:)

    I love your blog so far so i've nominated you for the Liebster Award.

    See my blog post on what to do next http://rachelmclaughlin23.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I love the glasses and they didn't cost much at all.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete