Saturday 20 September 2014

Mini Beauty Haul


 I recently had a mini beauty haul. I guess you could argue that the fact that it's a "mini" haul defeats the purpose of it being a haul...and you'd have a point. Anyway...



NP Set Eyeshadow Duo in Set 5 - Antigua:
Eye shadow duos make life so much easier. Your lid and crease colours are already matched for you, all you have to do is apply the product and you're good to go. This particular duo is really pigmented, and the colours compliment each other super well.

NP Set Crease Blender Brush:
It's soft. It blends the product. It does its job perfectly. 10/10.





NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colours in the shade 513:
My camera doesn't do the deep red colour justice (sorry!). I personally am a huge fan of matte lips, but I love the shine in this lipstick. I've never used a NYX lipstick before, so I am quite impressed with the results. Especially seeing as it was about $7.00!



Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum Butter:
So I finally jumped on the Burt's Bees train...and I am not getting off. My lips are so moisturised by this product. I am so pleased I bought this!



Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation in 103 True Ivory:
I am beyond impressed with this foundation. The tiniest amount gives me fantastic coverage and it really does last for 25 hours...or at least a really, really long time! Just a word of warning though, don't squeeze the tube. I squeezed the tube so lightly the first time I used it and ended up with foundation all over the back of my hand. I just dab it on the back of my hand a few times and enough comes out of the tube for my whole face. 



Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara:
This is the only product I am disappointed with from my "haul" ;). It's just really clumpy and goes everywhere. However, I've found that applying it sparingly in coats gives the best results.


Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer:
Wow, there are quite a few Rimmel products...
I really love this concealer. It gives great coverage and lasts for a really long time. 'Nuff said.

<3
Laurenna Jade




No comments:

Post a Comment